Order without fear
You can always change these informations
Free delivery! ❤️Due to the relocation of our warehouse, order preparation and shipping times are exceptionally extended. Orders will gradually be prepared as of February 1st.
Free delivery! ❤️Due to the relocation of our warehouse, order preparation and shipping times are exceptionally extended.Orders will gradually be prepared as of February 1st.
Maternity and breastfeeding
MIX & MATCH
Le Bon Marché
Guide & Help
Where is my order?
Body shape guide
Free delivery with no minimum purchase
• A one-piece with a pretty V-neck
• With wide straps and support that is perfect for the most generous breasts
• Very soft material created from recycled polyester thread
• Our pretty water lily print, created from a watercolour painted in our Paris studio
• Fully lined, non transparent
• Everyone in our little team has tried these bikini briefs and recommends that you choose your usual size.
• If you are 1m70 or above, take the Tall version.
• If you would like advice, please write to us at email@example.com.
• All the parts of this piece have been carefully sourced in Europe: Italian fabric made from recycled polyester yarn, Oeko-Tex certifed and green
• Main fabric: 79% recycled polyester, 21% elastane ; Lining: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
• Dreamed up and designed in our offices in Paris then made in Tunisia by a manufacturer chosen for their expertise
• Care: Rinse this swim suit in cold water after each wear and wash it by hand in cold water with similar colours.
The under bust seam on this V-neck one-piece swimsuit makes it suitable for both small and more generous breasts.
@lilylovesfashion is wearing a 38 Tall (fr) at 7 months.
@lilylovesfashion wore a size 36 (fr) before her pregnancy
Karen is wearing a size 36 Tall (fr)
Larissa is wearing a size 34 Tall (fr)