Ysé and its affiliated companies (referred to below as "Ysé", "we" or "our") respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting that right by complying with this notice (referred to below as "the notice"), which deals with matters of confidentiality and data protection.
This confidentiality notice has been drawn up as part of the process of applying the provisions of several pieces of legislation, particularly article 13/14 of European regulation 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
This notice describes: (i) the kinds of information we may collect about you or that you are likely to need to provide us with; and (ii) the ways in which we use, store, protect and communicate said information. It is important to note that Ysé will only use your personal data (defined below) for the purposes for which it is provided to us (referred to below as "the purposes"). Ysé does not sell personal data to any third parties.
This notice applies to the data we collect via our website(s) (www.yse-paris.com) and its browser extensions, the data we collect by email, SMS and other types of electronic messages between you and ourselves, and the data you provide to us online or offline and through interacting with us via the intermediary of third-party websites and services (e.g. social networks) (referred to collectively below as "the services").
WHAT: THE DATA COLLECTED
We collect the following kinds of data about you when you use our services:
* Data that identifies you or enables us to identify you personally (referred to below as "personal data"). Personal data consisting of your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, IP address and any other identifying information that enables you to be contacted online or offline, or any other information that can be attributed to you either directly or indirectly;
* Data that is aggregated and/or anonymised, or any other data that does not allow your identity to be revealed in any way (referred to below as "other data"). Other data may include information about your company or organisation, your business sector, your installation identifier (when installing a browser extension), your browser, your internet connection, your operating system and your behaviour when using the services (e.g. clicks, time spent viewing a page, or the domain names and routes via which you access the services), in so far as this data is not and cannot be connected to you.
* Ysé does not collect sensitive data (such as information relating to your health or your sex life, or which reveals your racial or ethnic origins, except in certain cases where a candidate chooses to provide this information about themselves; or your political opinions, religious/philosophical convictions or membership of a trade union).
WHEN AND HOW: THE METHODS USED TO COLLECT THIS DATA
We use the following methods to collect data about you when you make use of our services:
Collection of data that you provide to us directly
* When you complete an online form and send it to us;
* When you alert us about a problem/issue;
* When you correspond with us;
* When you respond to our surveys and questionnaires;
* When you publish information via our services.
Collection of data that you provide to us indirectly
This type of collection is mainly undertaken using automatic data collection technologies that collect statistical information (non-personal data) about your equipment and your browsing actions and habits for the purpose of providing us with the following data:
* Traffic data;
* Location and IP address;
* Communications data;
* The resources you access when using the services;
* Your operating system;
* Your web browser.
Ysé, together with its third-party providers of content and applications for the services, may use the following technologies, amongst others, to collect data automatically:
* Web bugs – The pages that make up our services and our electronic messages may contain small electronic files known as "web bugs" (or "web beacons", "tracking bugs", "page tags", "tracking pixels", "pixel tags", "1x1 gifs" or "clear gifs"), which enable Ysé, for example, to count the number of users that have visited a particular page or opened a particular email.
* Other tracking technologies – Our services make use of other tracking technologies to collect other data about visitors to our website.
Ysé uses the following types of cookies:
* Strictly necessary cookies, which are cookies that enable you to view our website, use its features and access secured sections only available to registered users. If the use of these cookies is blocked, it may not be possible to use certain parts of our website correctly.
* Permanent cookies, which are cookies designed to collect information about the way you use our website, such as information about the pages you visit or the number of error messages displayed. These are used to analyse and optimise the way our website is used.
* Functional cookies and stored preferences, which are cookies that enable Ysé to store the visitor's chosen settings/options (such as username and password, language and country options, and font type and size) as well as their preferences (such as pages visited) for the purposes of making our website easier to use and enabling us to provide visitors with information and advertising that is as relevant and personalised as possible.
WHY: THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE THE DATA COLLECTED
Ysé uses and communicates your personal data only for the purposes for which you have provided it to us, as defined at the time of collection or via your subsequent consent. These purposes include:
* Managing orders, product sales and the provision of services; managing claims/complaints, cancellations and product returns;
* Processing transactions, particularly payments;
* Creating and managing customer accounts;
* Interactions with customer services;
* Operating, evaluating and improving the products/services and the user experience (especially for the purposes of developing new products and services, analysing the customer database and carrying out data analysis, accounting and auditing), profiling;
* Sending newsletters and exclusive offers, on condition that the user ticks the checkbox designed to enable them to indicate their agreement to this when subscribing to the services;
*Analysing visits to the website and their frequency; audience measurement, market research, statistics, surveys (cookies) and improving the website's user experience;
Ysé will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary, which is dependent on the purposes for which you have authorised us to use it.
WHERE: THE STORAGE LOCATION OF THIS DATA
Ysé may pass this data on to affiliated organisations, suppliers and sub-contractors in so far as it is required for the purposes in question. It is possible that the personal data may be processed in a country outside the country in which it was collected, including the United States, the European Economic Area (EEA) and the European Union (UE).
The data processing companies process the data only in accordance with Ysé's instructions and are only authorised to process the data to the extent necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. Where data is transferred outside the EEA/EU, this transferral is carried out in compliance with Union European regulations concerning data protection and under secure conditions that serve to keep the personal data protected.
HOW DO WE RESPOND TO DNT SIGNALS?
We do not track you over the long term or on third-party websites for the purposes of displaying targeted advertising to you. We therefore do not respond to DNT ("Do Not Track") signals. Certain third-party providers of content and applications for the services do respond to DNT signals and will limit your access to interactive features offered by the services.
HOW TO LIMIT THE USE AND COMMUNICATION OF YOUR DATA?
We do not have any control over the collection or use of your data for targeted advertising purposes by third parties. However, these third parties may allow you to prevent your data being collected or used for such purposes. You can indicate your objection to receiving targeted advertising from companies that are members of the NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) at www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR DATA, RECTIFY IT OR OBJECT TO ITS PROCESSING?
Ysé aims to ensure that your personal data is always correct and up-to-date. You can access, rectify or object to the processing of any of the personal data you have provided to us by sending us an email at email@example.com, complete with some form of proof of your identity. Furthermore, you also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. We may refuse your data amendment request if we are unable to verify your identity, or if the modification would contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
We do not collect data pertaining to children under 16 years of age
Our services are not aimed at children under 16 years of age. Users under the age of 16 are not likely to need to provide personal information either for or on our services. We do not voluntarily collect personal data from children under 16 years of age. If we discover that we have collected or received personal data pertaining to a child under 16 years of age without the parents' verified consent, we remove this data. If you have reason to believe that we are in possession of data provided by or concerning a child under 16 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION ABOUT DATA SECURITY
We have put in place measures designed to ensure your personal data is secure and protect it against all kinds of accidental loss and all kinds of unauthorised access, use, modification and communication.
CHANGE TO THIS NOTICE
Our policy is to publish all changes to this notice on this webpage. In cases where major changes are made to the way your personal data is processed, we inform you that the notice has been updated by email.
INFORMATION NOT INCLUDED IN THIS NOTICE
More detailed information about the collection and processing of personal data can be requested at any time by contacting our DPO at email@example.com.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice or our confidentiality practices and procedures, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.