COVID-19 : Useful information
Where is my order?
Our warehouse is shipping every day all orders placed since the beginning of the lockdown. We are overcoming our delays the best we can while meeting all the sanitary recommendations (and with a small staff to maintain the distancing rule). Some orders require more time to be shipped.
For the new orders placed since the 23rd of May, shipping times are therefore extended from 7 to 14 days. We are doing everything we can to clear the backlog as quick as possible.
For any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com. Wendy, Clara, Soline are just one click away and can answer you every day.
Thank you so much for your patience!
Are our stores open?
In Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, our teams are doing an incredible work to welcome you in the best conditions. Thanks to your numerous visits, we are getting back to our old schedules this week: a big thank you for your good energy! You will find all information related to our stores here.
As a reminder, we set up two services to make it easier for you ;).
Our new services in store
• TO TRY THINGS ON AT HOME:
1. Call the store of your choice and ask them to put the items you have chosen on one side.
2. Pay remotely thanks to a secured payment link sent by e-mail.
3. You can come pick up your order without lining up or you can be delivered at home within the day (Delivery service is offered to celebrate the reopening and to thank you for being there)
• TO TRY THINGS ON IN THE STORE:
1. Call the store of your choice and ask them to put the items you would like to try on one side and reserve a time when you can try them on in the shop.
2. This way we can ensure the fitting room is ready and prepared for you to use it.
3. The items can be reserved maximum 24h to 36h in advance depending on the store.
Check the phone numbers of our stores here.